Join us at Tarastone Retreat Centre in Wiltshire for a day of preparation and learning. Lama Tsültrim, internationally revered teacher, author and founder of Tara Mandala in Colorado, will be visiting Tarastone, home of her UK sangha. To mark this auspicious event, you are invited to an uplifting preparatory day.
The focus of this one-day gathering is to:
- Familiarise or reacquaint yourself with Tara Mandala and Tarastone basics or “house practices”.
- Help prepare the way for our teacher’s arrival by taking part in karma yoga – helping beautify the space in various ways. Leave your mark for others to benefit.
- Feel the presence, support and community of your sangha.
- Discuss Dharma study options.
- Spend time practising together.
- Experience a wonderful blend of meditation and activity.
- Receive a commemorative Tarastone study pack to take home.
Those attending will be invited to meet with Lama Tsültrim during her stay here (on the evening of September 11th 2018).
Whether you are in the Magyu or Gateway Programmes, doing individual practices or are just beginning to take an interest in Tibetan Buddhism, this day is open to all.
Where necessary, we will operate a waiting list.
Booking in advance is essential.
(please bring something to contribute to a shared lunch)
|Building the Welcome for Lama Tsultrim Allione – 18th August 2018, 10:00-18:00||£60.00||